The buyers of our software licenses can use the following elements of the System Implementation Service Package (PUWS):
- Installing the CADAS Platform on the licensee's hardware;
- Assistance in launching the system and configuring the licensee's IT infrastructure;
- Training the licensee's users in using the basic features of the CADAS Platform to enable designated persons to perform the entire research cycle with a specific technique (CATI, CAPI, CAWI, or MOBI) with the assistance of a licensor representative;
- Personal assistance in the licensee's first actual research projects;
- Increased emergency support for the SCU and QET client applications;
- Tuning the GUI for the specific needs of the licensee.