The implementation of telephone surveys with distributed traditional CATI survey centers and individual interviewer workstations:
•with centralized supervision and all operating features of a traditional CATI studio running on the CADAS Platform;
•with comprehensive control of the telephony of a distributed virtual studio.
How does it work?
Required operating resources
- Interviewers with the required skills and abilities;
- Appropriate conditions to conduct interviews at home (a dedicated workplace to enable interference-free phone calls at the computer);
- Computer hardware (a generic PC or notebook);
- An IP phone handset that supports the SIP2 VoIP technology;
- An Internet connection to transfer data and voice streams with no permanent IP address required (256 k or a higher upload rate);
- A CATI Home CADAS project coordinator at the Service Delivery Department.
- CATI Home CADAS supervisors at the Service Delivery Department.