The implementation of telephone surveys with distributed traditional CATI survey centers and individual interviewer workstations:
•with centralized supervision and all operating features of a traditional CATI studio running on the CADAS Platform;
•with comprehensive control of the telephony of a distributed virtual studio.
How does it work?
Required operating resources
- Interviewers with the required skills and abilities;
- Appropriate conditions to conduct interviews at home (a dedicated workplace to enable interference-free phone calls at the computer);
- Computer hardware (a generic PC or notebook);
- An IP phone handset that supports the SIP2 VoIP technology;
- An Internet connection to transfer data and voice streams with no permanent IP address required (256 k or a higher upload rate);
- The CADAS Home CATI client application that supports the interoperability of the interviewer's workstation with the CADAS Platform and the auxiliary CADAS CallServer platform with the full range of the CADAS CATI module features, including call setup, silent monitoring, voice recording, and billing;
- A CATI Home CADAS project coordinator at the Service Delivery Department.
- CATI Home CADAS supervisors at the Service Delivery Department.