The "Pay4N" service is offered by of CADAS Software Sp. z o. o. to everyone who is organizing field work for their interview-based surveys and who lacks the needed IT facilities at the given time.
Potential purchasers of the Pay4N service will not need, in particular:
- any experience or competences in operation of surveying systems, which support field work;
- any human or material resources needed for execution of a specific surveying project in the field.
However, in order to deliver even the most complex and sophisticated interviews for demanding customers, it would be sufficient for Pay4N service customer at least to acquire some field agents (e.g. interviewers, auditors, researchers) and their necessary material resources (such as a CATI studio, some premises to house In-Hall tests, interviewers equipment, etc.). Then, CADAS Software Sp. z o. o. would deliver the missing link of the cooperation chain, which means they would ensure for the purchaser:
- authorized access to the CADAS - a proven IT interviewing system, i.e. the CADAS cloud, which stores ready to use modules, such as: CAWI, CAPI, MOBI or CATI ( In-Hall or At.Home);
- IT support for the project provided by qualified CADAS Software Sp. z o. o. operators, acting as service-providers, who when requested would perform commissioned tasks for the project in the CADAS cloud.
This service is particularly useful for small market survey and opinion polling agencies, as well as for independent field work coordinators, in situations when they have to compete in terms of operational capabilities and quality with other agencies using top-class surveying systems and when it is not economically justified to invest in their own IT infrastructure, dedicated software or qualified operators.
The CADAS system has been purposefully designed to ensure very efficient, convenient and reliable acquisition of raw polling data by market survey and opinion polling agencies, for whom over 70% of the overall computing power of permanent CADAS Software Sp. z o.o. licensees is available at the current time (for more details, please SEE -> )
Everyone who will send us a request for proposal in accordance with the Pay4N SERVICE PROCEDURE presented blow (by filling the Pay4N SERVICE FORM enclosed on this site), will immediately receive from us a proposal tailored to specifics of their particular project, unless of course customer's requirements turn out to exceed the scope of activities offered under this service, which are specified in detail in items 1) to 3) of the said DETAILED SCOPE OF THE Pay4N SERVICE.
ATTANTION In connection with the entry into force on 25/05/2018 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data ... (known as the GDP), the CADAS Cloud service requires CADAS Software and the purchaser to conclude an agreement to process personal data in accordance with the provisions of the RODO within the scope and time of the service, unless the buyer ensures the anonymisation of all personal data that will be included in the information resources of the research project
DETAILED SCOPE OF THE Pay4N SERVICE
The scope of the Pay4N service covers three following sets of activities, which will be performed by CADAS Software Sp. z o. o. as the service provider:
- Granting a license, which will permit the customer to use selected CADAS platform modules for purposes of the specified survey project (and for a definite time of its field execution): CADAS system’s CAWI or CAPI or MOBI or CATI modules, located in the CADAS cloud, that is in the IT infrastructure owned by CADAS Software Sp. z o.o. with seat in Warsaw, at ul. Nowogrodzka 50 lok. 531.
- Performance of standard tasks within the scope of the Set of Standard Maintenance Activities (KPCO - Komplet Podstawowych Czynności Obsługowych), under the granted license and during the period of its validity, that is:
- registering the project in the CADAS system and setting its execution parameters;
- registering anonymised customer's users, who are participating in the project and assigning them to the project, including definition of rights before the survey commences;
- connecting - solely for the duration of the customer’s project field execution - of authorized (i.e. ready to use and not requiring any content-altering editing activities on behalf of CADAS) database of the project respondents, provided by the customer and containing minimum personal details needed, as: working (temporary) IDs of project participants or phone numbers or e-mail addresses or start addresses, excluding other data fields, whereas it is reserved that the customer shall have relevant rights to use the personal details contained in the database during the given survey and CADAS shall be liable solely for processing of this data on its territory, as required by the GDP regulaiton, as well as for correct connection of the provided dataset to a relevant CADAS cloud project.
- setting quotas defined and provided by the customer in the form of Excel spreadsheets (not more than 3 quota spreadsheets, up to 100 cells each);
- distributing start points (bundles) of up to 200 items, per 1 interviewing cycle (wave);
- commencing with field execution of the project by providing the questionnaire to authorized users using relevant terminals: (i) for CAWI: provisioning of a link to access the questionnaire to be filled independently in the CADAS cloud (ii) for CATI, CAPI or MOBI: setting the on-line operation mode allowing remote access of authorized agents to the respective project during its planned execution term;
- connecting the CallServer module in order to allow the customer to operate the voice recording, surveillance or CATI At-Home functionality, for CATI projects;
- authorizing the customer to use control and encoding functions from level of the Research Operations Utility (SCU) application, which can be downloaded from the CADAS Software website;
- individual assignment of access rights to the CADAS system for interviewers and other contractors of the customer during the survey launch and on expiry of the agreed project execution period, for CATI/CAPI/MOBI questionnaires;
- provisioning results for export at the end of the survey (or their single export, basing on the customer-provided “form” containing the detailed information about the output file structure);
- backing up the project in an .apr file, before the project is deleted from the CADAS cloud, after agreed project persistence period on the server;
- mailing the project backup file to the customer while at the same time removing the project from the server, in accordance with the agreed term;
- Performing activities referred to in letters a - n, under the license granted and during its validity period, below, which are not a part of the KPCO bundle and which, in the context of the Pay4N service, are identified as Additional Activities, including:
- development of a script and customer-provided questionnaire encoding into a ready-to-use, authorized form, complete with the required content, commends and navigational guides;
- mailing of invitations, according to custom links generated based on the ready (i.e. error-free) distribution list provided by the customer,
- re-mailing invitations to complete the CAVI questionnaire;
- preparing a message template for mass distribution in the form of an e-mail message, basing on the customer-provided content;
- updating the connected address database with respondents contact details, basing on the customer-provided supplementary file in a format compatible with the previously connected database, subject to provisions of par. 2, letter c), above;
- setting filters on the address and telephone database;
- modifying respondent reach parameters, such as: the number of contact attempts, the time between contact attempts during the execution, etc.;
- registering new users in the project (according to the list of login IDs to be created, sent by the customer);
- setting passwords (according to the list of login IDs with new passwords, sent by the customer);
- editing/clean-up of quotas on the project;
- modifying start points;
- exporting working respondent IDs from the survey to a file;
- performing additional export of results to a customer-selected file format (xls, SPSS, Quantum);
- performing other activities for purposes of the given project, provided that they are agreed and included in the individual offering intended for the respective customer, drafted in response to their request for proposal submitted and in accordance with the order placed.
Pay4N SERVICE PROCEDURE
The Pay4N service will be performed by interested parties, i.e. by the customer and by CADAS Software Sp. z o.o., executing individual steps described below (as the service provider).
- Customer initially examines the Pay4N service scope and the scope of service provider's activities included in the service.
- A request for proposal is submitted by filling the Pay4N service Form included on the CADAS website, in order to receive an individual Pay4N commercial proposal, customized for the specific customer's project. The request for proposal will only be deemed effective, if all mandatory fields of the form are duly filled.
- Customer provides the supplementary information regarding their project, if so required by CADAS Software to draft the individual proposal for the overall project support.
- CADAS Software sends the individual Pay4N commercial proposal onto the e-mail address provided in the RfP form by the person submitting the RfP on behalf of the customer. In the proposal, CADAS specifies unambiguously and clearly: what activities from the scope of the Pay4N service are included in the scope of the paid Pay4N services provided by CADAS in the respective assignment (project). Activities, which are not listed in the proposal or which are omitted in the CADAS pricing will not be included in the scope of the order and they may executed with own efforts and on the sole expense of the customer.
- The customer decides upon the service provider's proposal acceptance and places a compliant order for the Pay4N service. If the customer accepts the service provider's proposal conditionally, i.e. subject to a modification or supplementation of its content, this shall be deemed as a new request of the customer and in such case the service provider may decide (while stating its reasons) to commence with new negotiations on the service execution terms and conditions or to terminate the negotiations.
- The official order is electronically placed for provisioning of the Pay4N service, whereas the order in addition to the statement of acceptance of the respective Pay4N proposal shall include at least: (i) address, registration and other identification details of the purchaser (an individual) or of the purchaser's company, (ii) the reference number of the custom Pay4N proposal, which defines the detailed scope of the Pay4N service for the particular project, (iii) the order completion term, (iv) the customer's VAT ID (NIP), (v) the customer's bank account, (vi) the amount and payment terms and conditions for the agreed CADAS fee.
- Official confirmation acknowledging that CADAS Software accepts the customer's order for Pay4N service provisioning is sent electronically, provided that the order is compliant with the text of the proposal.
The CADAS survey software has embedded security mechanisms, which protect it against unauthorized modifications, against damages or loss of data unintentionally caused by its authorized users, and in particular it does have all necessary and sufficient features suitable for its operation in high-security environments pursuant to the "resolution of the Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration of April 29th, 2004 regarding documentation of personal details processing and technical & organizational requirements for the IT equipment and systems used for personal data processing (Journal of Laws (Dz. U.) of 2004, no. 100, item 1024), including:
- protection against operation of software designed to acquire unauthorized access;
- protection against data loss resulting from power failures;
- uniqueness of identifiers assigned to successive users;
- forced, at least once every 30 days, change of login and password, consisting of at least 8 characters (including upper case letters, digits and special characters) used for user access authentication;
- forced generation of backups logically secured against unauthorized take-over,
- control of the information exchange between the Software and the public network and control of activities originating from either the public network or from within the Software’s operational applications deployed in the Licensor’s or Licensee’s IT systems, using a 128-bit SSL key to encrypt data exchanged between server and client applications of the Software.
WARSZAWA, 01 LISTOPADA 2015 R.