- Simultaneous multi-wave projects for multiple clients;
- Coordinating and supervising the fieldwork of mystery shoppers, according to the periodic Mystery Shopping field inspection methodology;
- Using a variety of techniques for data acquisition and recording (including combined techniques) in a single project;
- Authorization/modification of raw data directly by a researcher or an authorized customer representative;
- Easy access to auxiliary files that document the accuracy/correctness of validated data (recordings, navigation parameters, time stamps) for researchers and project supervisors;
- The ability to modify source data, where the system logs all changes to raw data for protection;
- Quick data updates in the Mystery Shopping data viewer.
If you would like to see the demo version of the CADAS MySh application, please contact